The Supreme Court has strictly ordered all the telecom operators through DoT (department of telecommunication) to link all the existing customers’ mobile number with their Aadhaar card. Government of India also has directed all the private mobile operators including Vodafone to link all the numbers of their customers, both prepaid and postpaid, to Aadhaar on a priority basis. If you are Vodafone subscriber you should link Vodafone number to Aadhaar card without lingering on the issue.
The Last date of linking mobile phones with Aadhaar card has already expired on 6th of February, 2018 resulting into large number of mobile numbers being disconnected. If you also have encountered same kind of problem but couldn’t sort out due to unavoidable situation, link your Vodafone number now. If you are not in the position to visit local mini store of Vodafone then you can take following steps for linking Vodafone with Aadhaar card online also. Vodafone link to Aadhaar card online covers both prepaid and postpaid connections. To link Vodafone mobile number with Aadhar card online you should be an Indian citizen and hold Aadhaar card issued to your name.
Link Vodafone Number with Aadhaar through Toll free Number 14546
To do so you simply have to dial toll free number 14546 assigned especially for linking all the Vodafone numbers of the users with Aadhaar card. But before embarking upon Vodafone linking with your Aadhaar card you should be equipped with your Aadhaar card and Vodafone mobile number which you want to link with Aadhaar. If you have already linked other network operators’ mobile numbers also with your Aadhaar then you should keep its details with you when calling 14546. In case your Vodafone number has presently been disconnected and has no network then you should visit the Vodafone store in person to get it linked. But to link your Vodafone number with Aadhaar card at home you must take following steps.
- Call 14546 from your Vodafone number from any part of the country to link or verify your Vodafone number with Aadhaar card.
- For linking Vodafone number with Aadhaar card online, verify and re-verify the respective Vodafone number.
- The Vodafone mobile number you want to link to Aadhaar will receive one time password (OTP). Confirm it.
- Following the IVR (in voice recorder) instructions you will have to confirm the other numbers also you might be using.
- You will receive confirmation of Vodafone linking to Aadhaar card through conformation through SMS.
Now you’ve accomplished successfully the Vodafone linking to Aadhaar card online.
Comment below If you have any queries regarding Vodafone link to aadhar card
You may also interested to read: password to open eaadhar card PDF