Aadhar card verification | Verify aadhar card by name
Verification or in other words Aadhar Card verification is the method of verifying the existence of your Aadhaar card or Aadhar number. Aadhaar card verification can easily be done online through the official UIDAI website. The verification can be done by submitting your 12 digit unique UIDAI not only issues Aadhaar card to the citizens of India but it also maintains details of each and every Aadhaar card holder in India. One can easily verify their Aadhar card after they have registered for the Aadhaar card and have received the Aadhaar card number.
Why do you need to verify Aadhar card by name?
As it is important to verify your Aadhaar card in order to ensure that your Aadhaar number has been issued and have validity, One can also update any personal information while verifying Aadhaar card. The gender, age and the state to which the card holder belongs will be displayed at the time of verification of Aadhaar. The card holder can immediately contact UIDAI if there is any inaccuracy in the information presented. The owner of the card can call on the toll-free number or send me an email to contact UIDAI.
Process to Verify Aadhaar card by name
Through UIDAI website portal it is possible to verify your Aadhaar card online hassle free. It is necessary that you have your Aadhar number in order to verify your Aadhar card. Following are the steps through which any resident of India can verify their Aadhar card online.
- Visit the official UIDAI website.
- Choose the option “Aadhaar services” present at the bottom of the page.
- Choose the option “Aadhaar Verification” presents on the page.
- The link will redirect you to the Resident Portal of UIDAI or the Aadhaar Kiosk.
- Choose the option “Verify Aadhaar”.
- Enter your 12 digit unique Aadhaar number in the space provided.
- Once you’ve entered your Aadhaar number, enter the security code.
- Now choose the option “Submit”.
The page will display details of your Aadhaar card if it exists once you submit the online form. It will also let you know whether your Aadhaar card has been issued or not.
How to Check If Your Aadhaar Card Is Deactivated
- Log in to the official website
- Click ‘Verify Aadhaar Number’ under the ‘Aadhaar Services’ tab on the homepage.
- Verify your Aadhaar by entering the 12-digit Aadhar card number and the security code.
- Click on ‘Verify’ to know if your Aadhar card is valid or deactivated. If a green tick appears then your Aadhaar card has not been deactivated
How to re-verify your Aadhaar card if it is deactivated?
- Visit the nearest Aadhaar Card enrollment centre with all relevant documents required.
- Fill in the Aadhaar update form for a fee of Rs.25.
- Get your biometrics verified and provide a valid mobile number.
- The updating will be done and your Aadhaar card will be activated once the data provided is verified by authorities
By following these steps you can easily verify aadhar card by name, We have tried to here to explain steps how to verify aadhar card by name, how to re verify aadhar card if it is deactivated.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding how to verify aadhar card by name
You may also interested to read: password to open eaadhar card PDF