Print Aadhar card-
Print Aadhar card does not involve a long process. Once you get your Aadhar card downloaded, printing aadhar card is very easy. To get your print Aadhar card first you have to download it for which you should have either your Aadhar card number or Enrollment ID, the acknowledgment slip which you get after the successful registration of your Aadhar card.
Follow the below-given steps to get your Aadhar card downloaded-
You can download your Aadhar card by using your Aadhar number or Enrollment number. Here the steps are given to download Aadhar card by Aadhar number.
- First of all, visit the official website of UIDAI-https://eaadhar.uidai.gov.in/
- A new page will be open you have to fill all the details which are asked. First, select Aadhar option.
- Download Aadhar by number.
- Fill the personal details, type your Aadhar number, your full name, pin code and then enter the text displayed above image.
- Click on Get “One Time Password”, wait for the SMS of OTP on your registered mobile number. It will hardly take 1 to 3 minutes.
- Enter the OTP enter OTP input box and click on “Validate and Download” button.
- Finally, your Aadhar card gets start downloading in the pdf file and only you can open the file as it has a password.
NOTE: The file you will get in the drive will be protected with the password as your pin code.
How to Print Aadhar card
Once you get to download your Aadhar card, you can take print out of your Aadhar card very easily. As you know, Aadhar card will be downloaded in the pdf file and you can open it with the pin code as a password. If you have a printer then with the help of shortcut key ( ctrl+P), you can take print out of it. And if not then you can take your pdf file on the pen drive and can take out a print of it from any printing shop or cyber cafe.
You can download your Aadhar card from mobile app i.e. mAadhar from play store of your mobile phone. it is equally important as your original Aadhar card. the mAadhar app is fully secured app. you don’t have to be worried about the security. open play store and search for the mAadhar app. click on install and it will be installed. you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number and now you can set up your app profile. now you will be asked to create a password. on the next page, update your Aadhar card details. After submitting details, you will receive OTP on your mobile number.OTP will be read automatically and your Aadhar data will be synced to your phone.