apply for aadhar card | Link aadhar card with Indane online | aadhar card status enquiry phone number
LPG connection of all the customers is supposed to be linked by the Aadhar card as suggested by the government of India because it makes it very simple to transfer subsidies. There are four options available to customers when they are supposed to link their Aadhaar Cards to their Indane Gas LPG connection, options are as follows:
- SMS method
- offline mode
- online mode
- IVRS method
Follow Step By Step Process to Link Aadhar Card with Indane Online
Follow the below steps to link your Aadhar Card online to your Indane LPG connection:
- First of all make sure that you have your mobile number registered with LPG Indane Connection.
- Then you will have to go to the official UIDAI website, to start the process
- Enter all the necessary information asked such as your location , the scheme name (IOCL) , the benefit type (LPG) the distributor name and your LPG customer ID.
- Now you will be required to insert your mobile number and email address before filling your Aadhar number and then you need to click on the “Submit” button.
- When you’ve reached at this stage of the linking process, now you will receive a One Time Password (OTP) on your email address and your registered mobile number.
- This One Time Password(OTP) must be entered into the space given and then click on ‘Submit’ button to complete the process.
IVRS Method-Linking Aadhar Card to Indane Gas Online
Follow the steps to link your Aadhaar Card to your Indane LPG connection via IVRS method:
- Firstly, you will have to visit the official website
- Now you need to locate the number for your particular district / state.
- Then simply make up a call the number and the follow the all the instructions to successfully link your Aadhar Card to your LPG Gas connection.
SMS Method- Indane Gas Aadhar Link
Follow the steps to proceed to link your Aadhar Card to Indane Gas LPG connection using the SMS method:
- Firstly you need to make sure that your mobile number is registered with your LPG connection.
- If your number is not registered, then you need to simply send an SMS typing ‘IOC < std code distributor telephone number > < consumer number > and send it to the number corresponding to your district / city on here
- Once you have registered your mobile number with Indane Gas, you will be required to send one more SMS to link your Aadhaar Card to your Indane LPG connection.
- The SMS should contain the text ‘UID < aadhaar number > and should be sent to the same number on which you’ve sent the message earlier for getting your mobile number registered.
Offline Mode- Link Indane Gas to Aadhar Card
Follow the steps to link your Aadhaar Card to Indane LPG connection in offline.
Make sure that some of the documents are already kept set, such as your Indane LPG blue colour book, your E-Aadhaar card or Aadhaar Card, and Form No.2 – Application Form.
Step 1: In this step of linking your Aadhaar Card to your Indane Gas connection you need to download the application form and then take a print out of the same.
Step 2: Enter all the information required, and since you are an Indane user, the name of the company must be entered as IOCL.
Step 3: You will have to mention your LPG ID and all the other details as asked for.
Step 4: After you’ve entered all the details as asked, now you will have to visit your local Indane distributor to further complete the form.
Step 5: Ensure to obtain an acknowledgment slip from the officials.
Step 6: After the officials have verified the information you have given, your Aadhar Card will now be successfully linked with your Indane Gas LPG connection.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding linking aadhar to Indane online
You may also interested to read: Aadhar card correction form download