Link aadhar to Idea | aadhar card status enquiry phone number | aadhar card link
Linking Aadhar to Idea or any network is became compulsory for all the mobile users so as to confirm that a particular number is secured and it has a detailed information which cannot be used by the other user to take sims for the criminal activities which is frequently happening across nation so its become a must thing to perform by all the users. To link we have a few set of instructions which everyone has to perform and this can be done in any one of the two ways which are mentioned below :
How to link aadhar to Idea Offline:
- The first step is to carry your aadhar card copy to your nearest Idea care center.
- Then you need to give the number and card details to the executive who is working in the center.
- Then they will check the aadhar number by taking your finger prints and typing the number and seeing all the info in the website.
- Then you will receive a code which you need to give.
- Then you will receive a message saying that thanks for linking.
- Then you need to wait for some period of time till your request Is completed
How to link aadhar to Idea Online:
- First thing we require a proper network connection and a android phone of version of 4.4 os and above where biometric is supported.
- Then you need to go to playstore to download a app named Idea eCaf App
- Then you need to open the app and login into that app where you see manage account select that section.
- Then you need to enter your number which requires a OTP which confirms that you are the owner of the number for security reasons
- Then you will be asked for e-KYC generation which you need to perform by clicking on yes.
- Then you need to give your finger prints and youraadhar number details will be displayed on screen where you can edit any changes required.
- Click on submit button.
- Last you need to do scanning of your fingerprints again which completes the process of linking number to Aadhar.
- You will receive a message where you need to respond by sending them with Y response.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding how to link aadhar to Idea
You may also interested to read: aadhar card status enquiry phone number