Wondering how to find Aadhar card center? well, you don’t have to wonder anymore now! Here you will get answers to all of your queries related to Aadhar card center. If you haven’t applied for Aadhar card yet, it’s time to get it. You can apply for Aadhar card both offline and online. To enroll offline you need to visit the nearest center from you. In this article, we will tell you How to find Aadhar card center.
Follow the steps given below to find Aadhar card center –
- First of all visit UIDAI official website “uidai.gov.in“.
- Go to the “Aadhar online services” and click on “locate Enrolment center“.
- A new page in a new tab will be open and the page will help you in searching for the enrolment center.
- Further, you have to enter the state, district, pin code and enter the locality in which you are searching for the enrolment center and click on the search button.
- The address of the center along with the details of the contact person, contact number of the center, Enrolment start date, and closing date. you can also schedule your convenient date and time as pre-booking.
- After the details of the center display, go ahead and visit the enrolment center.
Documents to carry while visiting Enrollment center or Aadhar card center –
Don’t forget to carry all the documents such as residential address proof, voter id, dob certificate and driving license. By keeping all these documents handy, it will help you in avoiding unnecessary delays or problems in the process of enrollment.
This unique data will help you get identified in the future. All the details will be collected from you and will be cross-checked by the officers present at the enrolment center for ensuring accuracy. once the processing time gets over your Aadhar card will be sent to you by post within 3 months.