Link aadhar to Idea | aadhar card status enquiry phone number | aadhar card link
Linking Aadhar to Idea or any network is became compulsory for all the mobile users so as to confirm that a particular number is secured and it has a detailed information which cannot be used by the other user to take sims for the criminal activities which is frequently happening across nation so its become a must thing to perform by all the users. To link we have a few set of instructions which everyone has to perform and this can be done in any one of the two ways which are mentioned below :
How to link aadhar to Idea Offline:
- The first step is to carry your aadhar card copy to your nearest Idea care center.
- Then you need to give the number and card details to the executive who is working in the center.
- Then they will check the aadhar number by taking your finger prints and typing the number and seeing all the info in the website.
- Then you will receive a code which you need to give.
- Then you will receive a message saying that thanks for linking.
- Then you need to wait for some period of time till your request Is completed
How to link aadhar to Idea Online:
- First thing we require a proper network connection and a android phone of version of 4.4 os and above where biometric is supported.
- Then you need to go to playstore to download a app named Idea eCaf App
- Then you need to open the app and login into that app where you see manage account select that section.
- Then you need to enter your number which requires a OTP which confirms that you are the owner of the number for security reasons
- Then you will be asked for e-KYC generation which you need to perform by clicking on yes.
- Then you need to give your finger prints and youraadhar number details will be displayed on screen where you can edit any changes required.
- Click on submit button.
- Last you need to do scanning of your fingerprints again which completes the process of linking number to Aadhar.
- You will receive a message where you need to respond by sending them with Y response.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding how to link aadhar to Idea
You may also interested to read: aadhar card status enquiry phone number
The Supreme Court has strictly ordered all the telecom operators through DoT (department of telecommunication) to link all the existing customers’ mobile number with their Aadhaar card. Government of India also has directed all the private mobile operators including Vodafone to link all the numbers of their customers, both prepaid and postpaid, to Aadhaar on a priority basis. If you are Vodafone subscriber you should link Vodafone number to Aadhaar card without lingering on the issue.
The Last date of linking mobile phones with Aadhaar card has already expired on 6th of February, 2018 resulting into large number of mobile numbers being disconnected. If you also have encountered same kind of problem but couldn’t sort out due to unavoidable situation, link your Vodafone number now. If you are not in the position to visit local mini store of Vodafone then you can take following steps for linking Vodafone with Aadhaar card online also. Vodafone link to Aadhaar card online covers both prepaid and postpaid connections. To link Vodafone mobile number with Aadhar card online you should be an Indian citizen and hold Aadhaar card issued to your name.
Link Vodafone Number with Aadhaar through Toll free Number 14546
To do so you simply have to dial toll free number 14546 assigned especially for linking all the Vodafone numbers of the users with Aadhaar card. But before embarking upon Vodafone linking with your Aadhaar card you should be equipped with your Aadhaar card and Vodafone mobile number which you want to link with Aadhaar. If you have already linked other network operators’ mobile numbers also with your Aadhaar then you should keep its details with you when calling 14546. In case your Vodafone number has presently been disconnected and has no network then you should visit the Vodafone store in person to get it linked. But to link your Vodafone number with Aadhaar card at home you must take following steps.
- Call 14546 from your Vodafone number from any part of the country to link or verify your Vodafone number with Aadhaar card.
- For linking Vodafone number with Aadhaar card online, verify and re-verify the respective Vodafone number.
- The Vodafone mobile number you want to link to Aadhaar will receive one time password (OTP). Confirm it.
- Following the IVR (in voice recorder) instructions you will have to confirm the other numbers also you might be using.
- You will receive confirmation of Vodafone linking to Aadhaar card through conformation through SMS.
Now you’ve accomplished successfully the Vodafone linking to Aadhaar card online.
Comment below If you have any queries regarding Vodafone link to aadhar card
You may also interested to read: password to open eaadhar card PDF
These days, Aadhaar card has become one of the essential documents that serve as a valid proof of address and identity not only in various government-related schemes but also for financial matters such as in filing an income tax return, while opening a bank account, etc.
link your phone number to your aadhar
There are a good many benefits of linking your phone number to your Aadhaar. Firstly, it will help you re-verify your income tax return using Aadhaar once the OTP is sent to your mobile number (the no. which you have linked with Aadhaar). Secondly, it will make it easy for you to update your personal details linked to your Aadhaar online via the OTP that will be sent to your registered mobile number. Furthermore, downloading an e-copy of your Aadhaar card online also requires you to provide the one-time password that will be sent to your registered mobile number.
So now that if you want to link your phone number to your Aadhaar, there are two scenarios:-
- First, you are linking it for the first time
- Second, you have changed your mobile number and want to update it to your Aadhaar.
If you are linking your phone number to Aadhaar for the first time, you must follow the below steps:
For the first timers, linking a phone number to Aadhaar has to be done offline for the reason that the process will require you to enter the OTP that is sent to your registered mobile number. So online linking is not possible if you are updating your mobile number for the very first time.
Process to update your phone number to Aadhaar first time:-
- Visit your nearest Aadhaar center to get the Aadhaar update/correction form. You can get this form online as well on the official UIDAI website.
- Once you get the form, fill it correctly, check for spelling mistakes and errors (if any) and submit it to the concerned person at the center. Do not forget to mention on the form that only the mobile number needs to be updated.
- Note that you will need to submit the correction form along with a copy of your Aadhaar card and a photocopy of identity proof such as voter ID card, PAN card, etc.
- Once your form is submitted at the Aadhaar center, the representatives there will also verify your biometric data including your thumb impression to authenticate the changes.
- After verifying the details, you will be provided with the acknowledgment slip at the center and your updated Aadhaar will reach you within 10 working days.
Individuals who need to update their new mobile number to Aadhaar can instigate the process online by following the below steps:-
- Visit the official UIDAI website.
- Click on the “AadhaarUpdation” tab that will redirect you to the Aadhaar self-service portal.
- You can also visit the self-service portal of Aadhaar directly as well via https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/update
- Fill up the form present on the page by filling in your Aadhaar number, the captcha text, and request for OTP. (it will be sent to your existing mobile number)
- Upon entering the OTP in the box, you will be directed to the page wherein you need to enter your new mobile number under “Select field (s) to update” option.
- Once you enter the new mobile number, click on ‘Submit’ and you are done.
Aadhaar is a 12-digit unique identification number issued by the UIDAI on behalf of the Government of India. It is important to keep your Aadhaar card updated to utilize all the services and benefits provided through this card.