Aadhar card correction form download | Apply for aadhar card | Aadhar card status enquiry phone number
Residents of the country use the Aadhaar Data Update/Correction Form for the purpose of sending correction or update requests through post. It is vital to note that providing your registered mobile number is mandatory for updating or correcting any of the data fields.
The Aadhar card correction form download from the official website .
The Aadhar Update/Correction Form hold the following sections that are compulsory to be filled in by the resident:
- Field for Update/Correction – In this section you are provided to choose the field you would like to update or correct. The fields are as follows: Name, Gender, Date of Birth in DD MM YYYY format, Address, Email Id.
- One can select one or more fields as per their requirements.
- Aadhar Number, here in this section one will be required to enter their 12 digit Aadhar number.
- In the next section it contains fields that are required to be filled out in English along with the local language that appears in your Aadhar letter.
These fields which you need to fill in aadhar card correction form:
- The name of the resident
- Gender – Choose from Male, Female or Transgender
- Address or C/O Details – Select from C/O, D/O, S/O, W/O, HO
- The Name of the House or Building Apartment
- The Name of the Guardian / Parent / Spouse
- The Name of the Street / Road / Lane
- Name of the LandmarkName of the Area / Locality / Sector
- Name of the Village / Town / City
- District Name
- Post Office
- Pin Code
- Mobile Number – It is mandatory to enter your mobile number in this section
- E-mail – You can enter your email address if you so choose
- The next section is the Document Details section, where you will be required to write down the names of the documents you are attaching. You can refer to Annexure 1 of the form to see the list of valid documents. There are four spaces to fill in namely:
- POI (For name correction)
- Pol (For name change)
- DOB (For change in date of birth)
- POA (For change in address)
Furthermore when all these fields have been filled with the correct details, one will be required to sign the form or provide a thumbprint stating that the information you have provided is true and accurate.
Two addresses are given at the bottom of the form. You can choose to send the completed form to any of the addresses mentioned below:
- UIDAI Post Box No. 10, Chhindwara, Madhya Pradesh – 480001, India
- UIDAI Post Box No. 99, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad – 500034, India
The correction/update form has been attached below for your convince, you can download the form, fill the form and all the required details as mentioned above, from here.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding Aadhar card correction form download
You may also interested to read: What are the Aadhar office in Bangalore
(Update Request Number)URN is a 14 digit number which is given to track the status of your update in Aadhar. Simultaneously with URN date and time is also asked to track the status. When you update or correct Aadhar details online, after submission of your update request you will get URN (Update Request Number) in aadhar card, which can be used to track the status of your update request.
For request to update at Enrollment centre use below link to check status: Click here
For an update using self service portal use below link: Click here
It may take up to 90 days for an update to reflect in Aadhar card.
Update Request Number is ain’t printed in any aadhar card you’ve visit an enrollment center for updation, then you’ll have a printed copy of the details you provided with the URN in aadhar card. You can use it to track your update process.
Procedure for updating aadhar details in online method
UIDAI has come up with the service which has made updating in Aadhar card very easy, following are the steps for making updation:
- Visit Aadhar self service update portal, link given here
- The web page will open, there is field asking for your mobile number. Enter your mobile number and the click on “Send OTP”. One Time Password will be received on your entered mobile number. Do keep in mind that OTP is only valid for a time period of 15 minutes. If mobile phone number isn’t registered in Aadhar self service portal, insert your mobile number and one time password will be received on that number.
- Enter the OTP in the required field and then click on “Login”. Point to be remembered is that the OTP window is only valid for a period of 15 minutes.
- Now different fields on your browser window will be seen, mark the fields you want to update and then click on Submit Button.
- Enter the new modified values in the selected fields and then click on “Submit Update Request” button.
- Now, check the details and see if they are correct or not. If the details entered by you are correct then click on “Confirm” button and then “Proceed”. If any changes are to be made in the entered details then click on “Modify” button so you can edit the desired fields.
- After clicking Proceed new window will pop up asking “Documents Upload”.
Upload all the scanned documents for verification of the changes you asked to be done on your aadhar card. (If you are not able to upload the scanned documents then you can also them).Let the computer upload all the documents and once all the documents are uploaded
- Click on Submit.
- Now a new page “Update Request Complete” will pop up, where you can see Your update request has been successfully submitted on date. Your Update Request Number (URN in aadhar card) is “0000/00222/XXX”.
You will also get the confirmation message and Update Request Number on your registered mobile number. Keep Update Request number safely with you as it will help you to track the status of your Aadhar card updation status.
- You can also download the acknowledgement slip of updated Aadhar card by click on “Download File” button present on the page. Take a print out of acknowledgement slip for future reference.
- For tracking the updated status of your Aadhar card link has already be mentioned above.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding What is URN in aadhar card
You may also interested to read : Aadhar card status enquiry phone number
Aadhar card photo change | Aadhar card update | aadhar card correction
How to change the photo on Aadhar card?
Aadhar card is a mandatory document everyone should hold as a citizen of India. The government of India’s almost all the schemes and services including education are needed to be linked with Aadhar card as a part of authentication of individual.
Aadhar card Updation / Correction
There are many cases where people ignore about the mistakes in Aadhar card such as spelling mistakes, change of address, incorrect mobile number etc. But such errors or lack of actual information in Aadhar card can be sorted easily. One of them is change the photo on Aadhar card which many of you might be happy with and long to change. If you want to update or change your Aadhar card picture then the here’s modus operandi under updation of Aadhar will help you get stored your latest beautiful picture on Aadhar card. So remove all kinds of stress and tension of how to change or update photo on Aadhar card as the webpage you’ve visited is confined to sharing the trick of changing photo on Aadhar but not online under self service of Aadhar.
Can we change the photo on Aadhar card online ?
No. Nobody can ever change their photo online because photo is clicked and stored on the basis of biometric information which you will have to verify by visiting the local enrolment centre with your Aadhar number. So despite being holding the right to change your photo on Aadhaar card as a part of Aadhar updation you cannot change your photo online under self-service.
How to change the photo on Aadhar card?
There are two ways or procedures to change Aadhar card photo. First is Offline Update while the second one is Online.
Offline Aadhar Updation
Under the offline Aadhaar updation you will have to fill up a form and post it to the UIDAI, Head quarter enclosing Xerox copy of Aadhaar card and another document substantiating your photo and desired information you want to feed on Aadhaar card.
- Download the Aadhar update form from the UIDAI website . You will have to fill it and apply for correction via letter with a new image.
- The new corrected image should be duly attested with a copy of photo id enclosed. A Xerox copy of issued Aadhar card is also required. You will have to send these to the UIDAI to get the new reissued Aadhar card. This process also takes 15-30 days.
Online Aadhar Updation
Under this service the Aadhar you will have to appear in person at nearest local UIDAI centre with your Aadhar card/number. Fill a form and pass through biometric process viz. facial image, IRIS and fingerprints. You will have to pay updation fees i.e. Rs 15 for updation of desired information including changing the Aadhar photo. After successful updation you will have to wait 15-30 days to download new updated Aadhar card of yours.
If you have any queries regarding how to change the photo on aadhar card
If you want to update aadhar card details then you can do it easily by following simple steps.