Do you always forget to keep your Aadhar card with you, or you get bored of your Aadhar card for always keeping it in your pocket, well now you don’t have to, Aadhar card App Download is the best answer.if you are facing such troubles. Now you can easily keep your Aadhar card on your smartphone. UIDAI has launched Aaadhar card app (mAadhar) so that you can keep your Aadhar card always with you. This is completely free, you can show your Aadhar card on your mobile phone or send it by “email or WhatsApp” just by one click, you can locate your nearest Enrolment center, Book an appointment at nearest Aadhar center, you can also check your Aadhar application status.
mAadhar is an official mobile application which has been developed by UIDAI to provide an interface to Aadhar cardholders to carry their demographic information like Name, Date of Birth, Gender& Address along with photograph as linked with their Aadhar number in smartphones.
Note: Registered Mobile Number is essential to use the mAadhar app, In case if your Mobile number is not registered with Aadhar then you can visit the nearest Enrollment center.
Follow the following steps for Aadhar card App Download-
Aadhar card App download involves a very easy process, one can easily get the App by following the given process step by step-
- First of all, Open the “ google play store App” on your smartphone.
- Search “mAadhar”
- Install and open it.
- You will first have to set a password and then,
- Enter your 12-digits Aadhar card number alternatively you can scan the barcode on the Aadhar card instead of entering the number.
- Once you enter the number app will automatically send an SMS to the linked mobile number and the OTP will enter automatically.
- Wait until verification.
- After verification, you will see your profile with your name and Aadhar number.
- To see your profile details, you will have to enter the password once again.
Features of Aadhar card App-
- Aadhar profile is downloaded with Aadhar number, A convenient way to carry out demographic details anywhere, anytime.
- Biometric locking/unlocking- to secure biometric authentication by locking biometrics data.
- Time-based One Time Password is automatically generated, which can be used instead of general OTP.
- An updated view of Aadhar profile after successful completion of the update request.
- Sharing of QR code and eKYC data by Aadhar number holder- you can share QR code and password protected eKYC data to retrieve accurate demographic information from it instead of manual entry.
- There is no provision to manually enter the OTP anywhere in mAadhar. this is a security feature.
- If members of your family have the same mobile number registered as you in their Aadhar, you can add their profile in your device.
- A user can add maximum 3 profiles on his device, all having same mobile number registered in their Aadhar.
How to lock/unlock Aadhar Biometric?
- Open the mAadhar app.
- Enter your Password.
- Go to the Left tap option.
- Click on Lock/Unlock Biometric.
- Finally, you can Lock/Unlock Biometric via Aadhar card App.
Print Aadhar card-
Print Aadhar card does not involve a long process. Once you get your Aadhar card downloaded, printing aadhar card is very easy. To get your print Aadhar card first you have to download it for which you should have either your Aadhar card number or Enrollment ID, the acknowledgment slip which you get after the successful registration of your Aadhar card.
Follow the below-given steps to get your Aadhar card downloaded-
You can download your Aadhar card by using your Aadhar number or Enrollment number. Here the steps are given to download Aadhar card by Aadhar number.
- First of all, visit the official website of UIDAI-https://eaadhar.uidai.gov.in/
- A new page will be open you have to fill all the details which are asked. First, select Aadhar option.
- Download Aadhar by number.
- Fill the personal details, type your Aadhar number, your full name, pin code and then enter the text displayed above image.
- Click on Get “One Time Password”, wait for the SMS of OTP on your registered mobile number. It will hardly take 1 to 3 minutes.
- Enter the OTP enter OTP input box and click on “Validate and Download” button.
- Finally, your Aadhar card gets start downloading in the pdf file and only you can open the file as it has a password.
NOTE: The file you will get in the drive will be protected with the password as your pin code.
How to Print Aadhar card
Once you get to download your Aadhar card, you can take print out of your Aadhar card very easily. As you know, Aadhar card will be downloaded in the pdf file and you can open it with the pin code as a password. If you have a printer then with the help of shortcut key ( ctrl+P), you can take print out of it. And if not then you can take your pdf file on the pen drive and can take out a print of it from any printing shop or cyber cafe.
You can download your Aadhar card from mobile app i.e. mAadhar from play store of your mobile phone. it is equally important as your original Aadhar card. the mAadhar app is fully secured app. you don’t have to be worried about the security. open play store and search for the mAadhar app. click on install and it will be installed. you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number and now you can set up your app profile. now you will be asked to create a password. on the next page, update your Aadhar card details. After submitting details, you will receive OTP on your mobile number.OTP will be read automatically and your Aadhar data will be synced to your phone.
Government is encouraging people for linking Aadhar card with their bank account. you can often get confused with the process of linking Aadhar card with your bank account, you don’t need to be panic, in this article we will discuss Aadhar card link to bank account, and the process is quite easy and simple. The method that we will discuss will be applicable to all of the banks, no matter if your bank is SBI, PNB, HDFC, ICICI etc.
There are two methods for Aadhar card link to bank account-
Link Aadhaar Card With Bank Account
Process for Aadhar card link to bank account online-
To link your Aadhar card to bank account online, follow the steps given below-
- Log in to the Internet banking account.
Note- if you do not have the service activated for your bank account, you can choose to activate it or go through the offline process.
- Once you are logged in, find the link “update Aadhar card details” or “Aadhar card seeding“
- Now you need to enter the “Aadhar card information” in the respective fields.
- click on “submit” button.
Now your online application will be saved at the bank database, the bank will verify your details and at the end of the process link your Aadhar card to your bank account. you will be informed by your registered mobile number via SMS or email.
Link aadhar card with bank account
Offline Method for Aadhar card link to bank account-
If you wish to link your Aadhar card to bank account offline, follow the following given steps-
- First, you have to download “Aadhar card seeding” form from the website of the bank or you can also take it from your bank’s branch.
- once downloaded, take the print out of the form.
- Fill in the details correctly.
- Enter your bank account number, address, IFSC code etc
- once you fill the application form, attach the photocopy of your Aadhar card with it.
- submit the application form to the bank.
- once the details verified by the bank, you will be notified via SMS on your registered mobile number.
Benefits of Aadhar card link to bank account-
- Your LPG subsidy amount will directly be credited to Aadhar card linked a bank account.
- Subsidies for products like sugar, rice, kerosene, pulses etc will also be credited to your Aadhar linked bank account.
- scholarships for the students will also be credited to the bank account.
Once your Aadhar application is approved, you don’t need to wait to receive Aadhar card on your address. You have the option of Aadhar card download by Name and Date of birth. However, for downloading Aadhar card you need to have Enrolment ID and Aadhar card number details. In case you lost your Acknowledgement slip you can retrieve your Enrolment ID using Name and Date of birth.
Aadhar card Download by Name and Date of birth
For Aadhar card download by Name and Date of birth, follow the steps given below-
First of all, retrieve your Enrolment ID and Aadhar number using your Name and Date of birth. For Aadhar card download by Name and Date of birth. Follow the process given step by step-
- Visit the official website of UIDAI.
- Enter the necessary details asked. These details include Full name, Email, Mobile number, Security code.
- After entering all the details, click on “Get OTP” button and click on the submit button.
- After clicking submit button, you will receive an email/SMS with the Enrollment ID or Aadhar number details, which you have requested for.
- Now you will get your Enrollment details and this EID or UID will be used to download your Aadhar card.
Note: your EID will be shared with the registered mobile number.
Now again visit the UIDAI portal and click on “Download Aadhar Card” from Aadhar services.
Follow the following steps to get aadhar card download by name and date of birth –
- Select Enrolment ID or Aadhar number ( What you have with you) and enter your EID or Aadhar number.
- Enter your full name.
- Enter the pin code of your area and enter the text you will see in the verification image on the page.
- click on “GET OTP“
- Enter the OTP you receive from your registered mobile number.
- click on “Validate and download“.
- Your Aadhar card will be downloaded in the pdf format and you can take print out of it whenever you want.
Wondering how to find Aadhar card center? well, you don’t have to wonder anymore now! Here you will get answers to all of your queries related to Aadhar card center. If you haven’t applied for Aadhar card yet, it’s time to get it. You can apply for Aadhar card both offline and online. To enroll offline you need to visit the nearest center from you. In this article, we will tell you How to find Aadhar card center.
Follow the steps given below to find Aadhar card center –
- First of all visit UIDAI official website “uidai.gov.in“.
- Go to the “Aadhar online services” and click on “locate Enrolment center“.
- A new page in a new tab will be open and the page will help you in searching for the enrolment center.
- Further, you have to enter the state, district, pin code and enter the locality in which you are searching for the enrolment center and click on the search button.
- The address of the center along with the details of the contact person, contact number of the center, Enrolment start date, and closing date. you can also schedule your convenient date and time as pre-booking.
- After the details of the center display, go ahead and visit the enrolment center.
aadhar card center
Documents to carry while visiting Enrollment center or Aadhar card center –
Don’t forget to carry all the documents such as residential address proof, voter id, dob certificate and driving license. By keeping all these documents handy, it will help you in avoiding unnecessary delays or problems in the process of enrollment.
This unique data will help you get identified in the future. All the details will be collected from you and will be cross-checked by the officers present at the enrolment center for ensuring accuracy. once the processing time gets over your Aadhar card will be sent to you by post within 3 months.
Aadhar card verification is needed to ensure the validity of the card and also to make sure that if the card has been issued or not. At the time of verification process, you can also update any of the details online. Aadhar card is one of the most important documents that you need for various services. Aadhar card is your unique identity which contains all your relevant information like biometric and demographic details along with personal details. once you have applied for Aadhar card at a center near you, The UIDAI issues a 12 digit unique identification number that would work as a proof of identity and address. once you get this Aadhar, you have to get your Aadhar card verification done.
Aadhar card verification by Aadhar number –
Aadhar card verification is the process of verifying the existence of your Aadhar card. The verification can be done by submitting the 12 digit Aadhar number. UIDAI has made it possible to verify your Aadhar card online without any issues through its official website. The Gender, age group and the state to which cardholder belongs will be displayed at the time of the verification of the Aadhar, The cardholder can immediately contact UIDAI if they find any inaccuracy in their Aadhar card. You can either call the Toll-Free number or send an email to contact UIDAI.
Follow the steps given below for Aadhar card verification by Aadhar number –
aadhar card verification
- Visit the official website of UIDAI.
- Select the option “Aadhar Services” given at the bottom of the page.
- Now select “Aadhar verification” present on the page.
- The link will redirect you to the resident portal of UIDAI.
- Choose the option“Verify Aadhar”.
- Enter your 12 digits Aadhar number.
- Once you have entered your Aadhar number, Enter the security code.
- Choose the option“submit.”
- Your Aadhar card will be displayed if it exists.
This can be used every time when you need to “Verify Aadhar card number”.
Note: An error message will be displayed if your Aadhar card Number is not valid.