Aadhar office in Bangalore | Apply for aadhar card | Aadhar Enrollment Center
The Aadhar card (UID) is an endeavor to digitally spot people for the basic purpose of trailing the social security of an individual. It is inspired by the Social Security Number issued in the USA. Many of countries inclusive of China, USA have identification cards which is similar to Aadhar. But visionary the Aadhar is supposed to provide benefit social summation on all development framework (Education, Health, Employment) and hence sling as more than an identity card.
Aadhar is a 12-digit unique identification (UID) number which is issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) in the personal interest of the Government of India to all the individual resident, citizen of India for the purpose of establishing the unique identity for every single person.
Aadhar Card has become mandatory for the many services and is now become the part of day to day life, following are some of the areas where is has become mandatory: Driving License, Sim Card, University Degree, Railway Ticket Booking, EPF Pension, PAN Card, etc .
How to locate Aadhar enrollment centers in India
The government has been mainly focusing on the significance of having an Aadhaar card. Besides listing your biometrics, the Aadhaar card also provide an address and identity proof that you require to submit in schools, colleges, at your job, and also to take advantage of gas subsidy. For those who have not yet applied for an Aadhaar card, now It is the peak time do get one as soon as possible. You can find Aadhar office in Bangalore to register for aadhar card or to correct the details in aadhar card.
Then there are various abstract where your mobile number is not linked to Aadhaar, there is a mismatch in your name or date of birth, or possibly you might have a changed the address. Also, it is very important for girls, they need to get their name changed after marriage. For these various important things, there is no way to change online, as the biometric authentication is required to change details. For making these changes, you’ll have to head over to the Aadhaar enrollment center near by your area, and it is simple to find it online.
Where To Enroll for Aadhaar card in Bangalore?
Bangalore, the capital of Karnataka is also being one of the most populated cities in the country. Residents of other states from the country continuously migrate Bangalore in masses for jobs and education. Be it the serenity of Lalbagh Botanical garden, the regal grandeur of Bangalore Palace, the hustle bustle of Commercial Street, or the grandiose of Malleshwaram, the serenity of Lalbagh Botanical garden, Bangalore is one of the most visited cities in the world, being the IT sector.’
To nurture such a large variety of population, UIDAI has come up with the initiatives to set up a number of enrollment centers both in rural and urban Bangalore. The list of Aadhar office in Bangalore are mentioned below:
- Bbmp Office,110 4th Main Gm Palya, New Thippasandra, Bangalore, Karnataka – 560075. Contact phone number : 9945803433
- Garission Engineer South,No 2 Ulsoor Road, Shivanchetty Garden Post , Bangalore , Karnataka – 560042. Contact phone number : 8025300418 Btm 1 Stage Nagarikara Hitharakshana Vedike,#14 Shesh 2nd A Cross Cashier Layout, Btm 1st Stage, Bangalore , Karnataka – 560029. Contact phone number : 8042029351
- Asc Centre & College No.4 Training Batallion, Agram Post , Bangalore , Karnataka – 560047. Contact phone number : 8025550863
- No 746 1st Floor,Sri Krishna Temple Road, Indiranagar 1st Stage, Bangalore North, Karnataka – 560038. Contact phone number : 8025262930
- Rajajinagar P O, Rajajinagar Post Office,Near Rajajinagar Rto Office, Rajajinagar 2nd Stage, Bangalore North, Bangalore, Karnataka – 560010. Contact phone number : 9036685315
- GPO, Opp State Bank Of Mysore, Rajbhavan Road, Bangalore North, Bangalore, Karnataka – 560001. Contact phone number : 9035941713
Comment below if you have any queries regarding finding aadhar office in Bangalore.
You may also read this : Aadhar card status enquiry phone number