Aadhar card verification is needed to ensure the validity of the card and also to make sure that if the card has been issued or not. At the time of verification process, you can also update any of the details online. Aadhar card is one of the most important documents that you need for various services. Aadhar card is your unique identity which contains all your relevant information like biometric and demographic details along with personal details. once you have applied for Aadhar card at a center near you, The UIDAI issues a 12 digit unique identification number that would work as a proof of identity and address. once you get this Aadhar, you have to get your Aadhar card verification done.
Aadhar card verification by Aadhar number –
Aadhar card verification is the process of verifying the existence of your Aadhar card. The verification can be done by submitting the 12 digit Aadhar number. UIDAI has made it possible to verify your Aadhar card online without any issues through its official website. The Gender, age group and the state to which cardholder belongs will be displayed at the time of the verification of the Aadhar, The cardholder can immediately contact UIDAI if they find any inaccuracy in their Aadhar card. You can either call the Toll-Free number or send an email to contact UIDAI.
Follow the steps given below for Aadhar card verification by Aadhar number –
- Visit the official website of UIDAI.
- Select the option “Aadhar Services” given at the bottom of the page.
- Now select “Aadhar verification” present on the page.
- The link will redirect you to the resident portal of UIDAI.
- Choose the option“Verify Aadhar”.
- Enter your 12 digits Aadhar number.
- Once you have entered your Aadhar number, Enter the security code.
- Choose the option“submit.”
- Your Aadhar card will be displayed if it exists.
This can be used every time when you need to “Verify Aadhar card number”.