Once your Aadhar application is approved, you don’t need to wait to receive Aadhar card on your address. You have the option of Aadhar card download by Name and Date of birth. However, for downloading Aadhar card you need to have Enrolment ID and Aadhar card number details. In case you lost your Acknowledgement slip you can retrieve your Enrolment ID using Name and Date of birth.
For Aadhar card download by Name and Date of birth, follow the steps given below-
First of all, retrieve your Enrolment ID and Aadhar number using your Name and Date of birth. For Aadhar card download by Name and Date of birth. Follow the process given step by step-
- Visit the official website of UIDAI.
- Enter the necessary details asked. These details include Full name, Email, Mobile number, Security code.
- After entering all the details, click on “Get OTP” button and click on the submit button.
- After clicking submit button, you will receive an email/SMS with the Enrollment ID or Aadhar number details, which you have requested for.
- Now you will get your Enrollment details and this EID or UID will be used to download your Aadhar card.
Note: your EID will be shared with the registered mobile number.
Now again visit the UIDAI portal and click on “Download Aadhar Card” from Aadhar services.
Follow the following steps to get aadhar card download by name and date of birth –
- Select Enrolment ID or Aadhar number ( What you have with you) and enter your EID or Aadhar number.
- Enter your full name.
- Enter the pin code of your area and enter the text you will see in the verification image on the page.
- click on “GET OTP“
- Enter the OTP you receive from your registered mobile number.
- click on “Validate and download“.
- Your Aadhar card will be downloaded in the pdf format and you can take print out of it whenever you want.