Aadhar card correction form download | Apply for aadhar card | Aadhar card status enquiry phone number
Residents of the country use the Aadhaar Data Update/Correction Form for the purpose of sending correction or update requests through post. It is vital to note that providing your registered mobile number is mandatory for updating or correcting any of the data fields.
The Aadhar card correction form download from the official website .
The Aadhar Update/Correction Form hold the following sections that are compulsory to be filled in by the resident:
- Field for Update/Correction – In this section you are provided to choose the field you would like to update or correct. The fields are as follows: Name, Gender, Date of Birth in DD MM YYYY format, Address, Email Id.
- One can select one or more fields as per their requirements.
- Aadhar Number, here in this section one will be required to enter their 12 digit Aadhar number.
- In the next section it contains fields that are required to be filled out in English along with the local language that appears in your Aadhar letter.
These fields which you need to fill in aadhar card correction form:
- The name of the resident
- Gender – Choose from Male, Female or Transgender
- Address or C/O Details – Select from C/O, D/O, S/O, W/O, HO
- The Name of the House or Building Apartment
- The Name of the Guardian / Parent / Spouse
- The Name of the Street / Road / Lane
- Name of the LandmarkName of the Area / Locality / Sector
- Name of the Village / Town / City
- District Name
- Post Office
- Pin Code
- Mobile Number – It is mandatory to enter your mobile number in this section
- E-mail – You can enter your email address if you so choose
- The next section is the Document Details section, where you will be required to write down the names of the documents you are attaching. You can refer to Annexure 1 of the form to see the list of valid documents. There are four spaces to fill in namely:
- POI (For name correction)
- Pol (For name change)
- DOB (For change in date of birth)
- POA (For change in address)
Furthermore when all these fields have been filled with the correct details, one will be required to sign the form or provide a thumbprint stating that the information you have provided is true and accurate.
Two addresses are given at the bottom of the form. You can choose to send the completed form to any of the addresses mentioned below:
- UIDAI Post Box No. 10, Chhindwara, Madhya Pradesh – 480001, India
- UIDAI Post Box No. 99, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad – 500034, India
The correction/update form has been attached below for your convince, you can download the form, fill the form and all the required details as mentioned above, from here.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding Aadhar card correction form download
You may also interested to read: What are the Aadhar office in Bangalore