Do you always forget to keep your Aadhar card with you, or you get bored of your Aadhar card for always keeping it in your pocket, well now you don’t have to, Aadhar card App Download is the best answer.if you are facing such troubles. Now you can easily keep your Aadhar card on your smartphone. UIDAI has launched Aaadhar card app (mAadhar) so that you can keep your Aadhar card always with you. This is completely free, you can show your Aadhar card on your mobile phone or send it by “email or WhatsApp” just by one click, you can locate your nearest Enrolment center, Book an appointment at nearest Aadhar center, you can also check your Aadhar application status.
mAadhar is an official mobile application which has been developed by UIDAI to provide an interface to Aadhar cardholders to carry their demographic information like Name, Date of Birth, Gender& Address along with photograph as linked with their Aadhar number in smartphones.
Follow the following steps for Aadhar card App Download-
Aadhar card App download involves a very easy process, one can easily get the App by following the given process step by step-
- First of all, Open the “ google play store App” on your smartphone.
- Search “mAadhar”
- Install and open it.
- You will first have to set a password and then,
- Enter your 12-digits Aadhar card number alternatively you can scan the barcode on the Aadhar card instead of entering the number.
- Once you enter the number app will automatically send an SMS to the linked mobile number and the OTP will enter automatically.
- Wait until verification.
- After verification, you will see your profile with your name and Aadhar number.
- To see your profile details, you will have to enter the password once again.
Features of Aadhar card App-
- Aadhar profile is downloaded with Aadhar number, A convenient way to carry out demographic details anywhere, anytime.
- Biometric locking/unlocking- to secure biometric authentication by locking biometrics data.
- Time-based One Time Password is automatically generated, which can be used instead of general OTP.
- An updated view of Aadhar profile after successful completion of the update request.
- Sharing of QR code and eKYC data by Aadhar number holder- you can share QR code and password protected eKYC data to retrieve accurate demographic information from it instead of manual entry.
- There is no provision to manually enter the OTP anywhere in mAadhar. this is a security feature.
- If members of your family have the same mobile number registered as you in their Aadhar, you can add their profile in your device.
- A user can add maximum 3 profiles on his device, all having same mobile number registered in their Aadhar.
How to lock/unlock Aadhar Biometric?
- Open the mAadhar app.
- Enter your Password.
- Go to the Left tap option.
- Click on Lock/Unlock Biometric.
- Finally, you can Lock/Unlock Biometric via Aadhar card App.