Aadhaar Card Correction Online | Correction of Name, Address, D.O.B. | Update your details| Documents Required for Correction
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) are providing “Mera Aadhaar Meri Pahchan” Download E Aadhaar card online Update Correction /Correction in your Aadhaar card. The persons who are searching for this how to download their Aadhaar Card Correction Online/Update Details, they have to their Enrollment ID/Aadhaar Number. In case both are not available then they can search Aadhaar Number by using their name & date of birth. Aadhaar is unique identification number so every Indian must enroll for Aadhaar Card. Here we’re going to share Aadhaar Card Download Online. Some steps we need to follow for correction of Aadhaar Card details as mention below-
- First go to the official website uidai.gov.in
- For correction of Aadhaar card you can go directly on this link-
- When you open this link. You will see the page like this-
- In this page you’ve to fill your Aadhaar card number & captcha number then you’ll get one time password (OTP) in 1 to 3 minutes.
- Next section contains following fields as you see in picture. These fields are-
- In this page you need to tick whatever you want to make correction/update details like name, gender, address, mobile number, email etc.
- After submission of details you see again next page-
- Submission of these details you see next page for Modify & Proceed. If any need changes then modify or proceed.
- After this you need to upload the following documents-
- POI (For name correction)
- DOB (For change in date of birth)
- POA (For change in address)
- For Aadhaar card change request, a self-attested supporting document will need to be attached (uploaded).
- The documents are required to change the details/update the details according to their need of change-
- For Name change in AADHAAR card a Proof of Identity (POI) document is required.
- For Address changer in AADHAAR card a Proof of Address (POA) document is required.
- For Date of Birth change in AADHAAR card a Proof of Date (POD) of Birth document is required.
- You will be required to submit the AADHAAR card change request in English as well as your local language (except numeric values such as Date of Birth, which needs to be entered only in English)
- Once the change request is submitted you will be given your AADHAAR card Update Request Number. Save this number to track change request status check and future references.