How to apply for aadhar card online registration / get an appointment online:
Now aadhar card is needed in many thing and it became one of the most important document in India. You can’t get gas subsidiary if your account is not linked up with aadhaar card. Aadhar card is also needed if you want to apply for ration card. If you want to get aadhar card then you need to apply for aadhar card at the aadhar card center. It is not possible to apply aadhar card online, for this you have to present physically at the aadhar card center. You cannot apply for aadhaar card online because aadhar card need your all ten fingerprint of your hand, your eye retina pattern which you can’t submit from your computer. That is why you cannot apply for aadhaar card online. But you can book your appointment for aadhaar card through online. You can go to nearby aadhaar card center in you locality and apply for aadhaar card. This does not required any appointment.
What is the cost and document required to apply for aadhaar card.
Aadhaar card registration procedure:
The aadhar card registration procedure is free in India. You only need to be an Indian to apply for the Aadhar card.
You can apply for aadhaar card from anywhere in India.
All aadhaar card center have online appointment facility, so you can book you appointment date, time and aadhaar card center through online. Once you have apply for the aadhaar card appointment, then collect all the required document and go to the center to complete the further application process of aadhaar card.
List of document required to apply for the aadhaar card.
- One Identity and one address proof is required to apply for aadhaar card
- Any one document can be consider as an identity proof for the application of
- PAN Card
- Ration / PDS Photo Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Government Photo ID Cards / service photo id card issued by PSU
NREGS Job Card
- Photo ID issued by Recognized Educational Institution
- Pensioner Photo Card
- Freedom Fighter Photo Card
- Arms License
- Photo Bank ATM Card
- Photo Credit Card
- Kissan Photo Passbook
- ECHS / CGHS Photo Card
- Disability ID Card / UT Governments / Administrations / handicapped medical certificate issued by the respective State
- Address Card having Name and Photo issued by Department of Posts
- Certificate of Identify having photo issued by Gazetted Officer
- Any one document given below can be consider as the address proof document
- Bank Statement / Passbook
- Post Office Account Statement / Passbook
- Ration Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Government Photo ID cards / service photo identity card issued by PSU
- Electricity Bill (not older than 3 months)
- Water bill (not older than 3 months)
- Telephone Landline Bill (not older than 3 months)
- Property Tax Receipt (not older than 3 months)
- Credit Card Statement (not older than 3 months)
- Insurance Policy
- Signed Letter having Photo issued by registered Company on letterhead
- Signed Letter having Photo issued by Recognized Educational Instruction on letterhead
- NREGS Job Card
- Arms License
- Freedom Fighter Card
- Pensioner Card
- Kissan Passbook
- ECHS / CGHS Card
- Certificate of Address having photo issued by MP or MLA or Gazetted Officer or Tehsildar or Village Panchayat (for rural areas) on letterhead
- Income Tax Assessment Order
- Vehicle Registration Certificate
- Registered Sale / Lease / Rent Agreement
- Address Card having Photo issued by Department of Posts
- Caste and Domicile Certificate having Photo issued by State Govt.
- Disability ID Card/handicapped medical certificate issued by the respective State / UT Governments / Administrations
- Gas Connection Bill (not older than 3 months)
- Passport of Parents (for Minor)
- Passport of Spouse
- Any one document given below can be consider as the relationship document to the head of family
- Public Distribution Scheme (PDS) Card
- MNREGA Job Card
- CGHS / State Government / ECHS / ESIC Medical card
- Pension Card
- Army Canteen Card
- Any other Central / State government issued family entitlement document.
- Birth Certificate issued by Registrar of Birth, Municipal Corporation and other notified local government bodies like Taluk, Tehsil etc.
- Any one document give below can be consider as the Date of Birth (DoB) supported document.
- Birth Certificate
- SSLC Book / Certificate
How to download aadhaar card application form online
You can download the aadhar card form from the below link.
Click here to download aadhar card application form.
You can also get these form at the aadhaar card center in your locality but it is advisable to download the aadhaar card application form prior to go to the aadhaar card center and fill the form correctly.
Now you can go to the aadhaar card center and apply for the aadhaar card, there you have to give your finger print of all the ten finger in your both hand, iris scan and photo. After that you will get an acknowledgement slip to track the aadhaar status / udi status. Aadhar card status will be updated instantly. It will took nearly 3 to 5 weeks to complete the aadhaar card and the aadhaar card will be delivered to your house through postal service. You can also download aadhar card online once your aadhaar card is issued online.