Download E Aadhaar card | Aadhaar Card Check | Get Aadhaar Card | Download E-Aadhaar by Enrollment ID/Aadhaar Number
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) are providing “Mera Aadhaar Meri Pahchan” Download E Aadhaar card online Update Correction /Correction in your Aadhaar card. The persons who are searching for this how to download their Aadhaar card online they have to their Enrollment ID/Aadhaar Number. In case both are not available then they can search by using their name & date of birth. Aadhaar is unique identification number so every Indian must enroll for Aadhaar Card. Here we’re going to share Aadhaar Card Download Online. Some steps we need to follow for downloading the E-Aadhaar card.
- First go to the official website as mention below-
- Use this link- eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- When you open website, you see a page like this as given below-
- In this page you’ve to choose one either Enrollment id or Aadhaar whatever you have. Now you need to fill all boxes as seen in picture.
- If you choose Aadhaar Number then you see like this as picture-
- If you choose Enrollment ID then you see like this as picture-
- After filling these details, click on Box-[Get One Time Password]. It will send a OTP (one time password) on your registered Mobile number in 1 to 3 minutes.
- When you fill OTP in the box as seen in picture the Aadhaar card will be downloaded.
- Remember one thing when you open your Aadhaar card then you will see that your Aadhaar card PDF protected with password as your Pin code. E.g. If your city pin code is 225305 then the password of that PDF file will be 225305.