Aadhaar Card Correction Online | Correction of Address, | Update your details| Documents Required for Address change
-: What is Aadhaar:-
The Aadhaar Card is a single document that can be presented as proof of ID or address, validated by the Unique Identification Authority of India. It contains an individual’s personal information including retina and fingerprint scans. Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) is providing “Mera Aadhaar Meri Pahchan”. Change your Aadhaar card Address online by Correction in your Aadhaar card. The persons who are searching for this how to change their Aadhaar card Address online they have to their Enrollment ID/Aadhaar Number. Aadhaar is unique identification number so every Indian must enroll for Aadhaar Card. Here we’re going to share Aadhaar Card Address change Online. Some steps we need to follow for change the address of Aadhaar card.
- First go to the official website uidai.gov.in
- For correction of Aadhaar card log on the official Aadhaar Self Service Portal (SSUP)-https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/update
- When you open this link. You will see the page like this-
- In this page you’ve to fill your Aadhaar card number & captcha number then you’ll get one time password (OTP) in 1 to 3 minutes.
- Next section contains following fields as you see in picture. These fields are-
- In this page you need to tick on Address box for changing you address.
- After submission of details you see again next page-
- Submission of these details you see next page for Modify & Proceed. If any need changes then modify or proceed.
- After this you need to upload this document- Proof of address (POA)- Domicile, Driving License, Voter Id etc.
- For Aadhaar card change request, a self-attested supporting document will need to be attached (uploaded).
- You will be required to submit the AADHAAR card change request in English as well as your local language (except numeric values such as Date of Birth, which needs to be entered only in English)
Note – Once the change request is submitted you will be given your AADHAAR card Update Request Number. Save this number to track change request status check and future references.